We have partnered with leading financing companies in UK to provide easy financing options to our customers. We are happy to provide free guidance to businesses on easy financing options. Most of our customers who have gained the benefits out of financing, rather than paying upfront, have hugely endorsed the following,
- Correct equipment now- with out capital out-lay.
- Rentals are 100% allowable against pre tax profits.
- Future upgrade ability.
- Allows capital to be used more profitably.
- Fixed term & fixed rates.
- Preserve existing credit facilities.
Unlike many overdraft facilities and high street bank loans that are subject to rate changes, a rental facility gives you the comfort of knowing exactly how much your payment will be as the rentals are fixed for the duration of the contract.
The leasing option is completely separate from other bank facilities and provides an additional credit facility.
This facility allows you to stay ahead of technological developments whilst also maintaining a healthy cash flow. As your requirements change simply add to or upgrade your existing equipment at any time during your agreement.
Lease rentals are 100% allowable against pre −tax profits. In real terms a minimum of 25% tax relief is available therefore reducing the overall expenditure. Outright purchase not only ties up capital it also reduces tax deductible allowance.
- Large companies do not lease.
- Leasing is expensive.
- Leasing is only for businesses that can not afford to pay cash.
- Leasing slows the sales process down.
- It′s better to own equipment.
- Only hardware can be financed.
- Credit acceptance is aggravation.
- Leasing damages other credit lines.